KloudPhone – OPENetworks Internet Pricing and Plans
OPENetworks Internet Pricing and Plans: OPENetworks are a wholesale only licensed telecommunications carrier, they are one of the largest privately owned fibre infrastructure providers in Australia. They offer internet and telephony across their Fibre to the Home (FTTH), Fibre to the Node (FTTN), Fibre to the Riser (FTTR) and VDSL superfast broadband network. OPENetworks provides fast broadband services to locations in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. Contact us now to get connected to one of the fastest networks in Australia!
FTTH sites can be connected within a few short days, FTTN, FTTR and VDSL sites will require a technician visit (included in cost) to have the service connected, this is usually completed within 12 business days from the time we receive the form.
The table below outlines the currently available Internet plans for OPENetworks sites.
More information on the OpeNetworks Connect Communities can be found HERE.
All Plans (Except No Contract) Include.
- Free Fibre Modem\Router: Preprogrammed just Plug and Play!
- Use your data anytime (no Peak / Offpeak)
- Uploads are not counted towards usage
- Fixed or Wireless IP Telephone. Pre Programmed.
- Free Phone Number rental.
- Free First Month of Internet on 24-month plan.
No Contract Plan Includes.
- Great for short-term leases or for Students.
- Free Modem: Plug and Play.
- Minimum 1-month connection.
- IP Phone is not included but can be purchased.
Ready to Sign Up. Have Questions?
You have the following Options
- Download the Application form from HERE.
- Give us a call and let one of our friendly staff give you a hand. Phone us on 02 8985 9990
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions HERE.
- To see if you are in an OPENetworks Connected Area click HERE
- Fill out the Contact ManageMy box below and one of our team members will give you a call.